Re: gcc 4.3.0 -- program search path issue

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Toufique, Imam <imam.toufique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I have tried the way that you have about building gcc in a build
> directory, but no luck.  I am not sure what's causing this issue.
> Couple of months ago I built gcc 4.2.2 without any issues.
>
> Is there any other places I should do anything or/and make changes?

Imam, I'm sorry that you have exceeded my capability to help.  Maybe
one of the real experts here can help.

I cannot imagine anything in your environment settings that would find
gcc in its rightful place but not find the rest of its supporting
programs.

Can you show the output from executing

  env

and the configure line you used the last time?

-Tom