Re: Help required to upgrade gcc

Santhosh1 C <santhosh1.c@xxxxxxx> writes:

> and any attachments. Thank you

Please do not send messages with this sort of attachment to the gcc
mailing lists.  They are against list policy as described at
http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html.  If these disclaimers are added
automatically and you can not turn them off, I recommend using a free
web based e-mail service such as the ones offered by Google or
Yahoo!.  Thanks.

Ian