Re: Strange shifting behaviour

> Are you going to issue a warning on every shift operation
> for which you cannot prove that the shift count is within
> the "defined behavior" range?

Well no, or you could and simply have it implement "up to" the defined
behavior range.

However, Ulf's example seems to show that a shift never happens
(although I'd like to see the code generated and cannot generate my
own at this time (hurricane issues had me take down gcc/g++ dev
machines).  A more severe warning at least is called for here.

corey