Re: Ada-enabled bootstrap doesn't build Ada tools & library

> I found out that if I then additionally run the following commands...
>
> make -C gcc gnatlib-shared
> make -C gcc gnattools
> make install
>
> ...the missing parts get built and after installing again, all gnat
> tools were there and the library too.  I got a working Ada compiler.
> The Ada testsuite now worked as well, without failures.

The documentation used to say you needed to do:

make -C gnatlib-and-tools

(or something like that), but it doesn't anymore.  I guess that is
because the documentation on the web site refers to gcc 4.0.0 which
doesn't need the extra step.  I don't know if documentation for older
versions is archived somewhere.

All the best,

Duncan.