Re: multimap.clear() does not free its memory

Hi Toon -

Yeah, since I posted, I also noticed somewhere or another that the
default now is to use new.  I guess it's been a little while since I
looked at the internals... sorry about the missinformation there.
However the stuff about the pools is still valid, and might be a way
to solve your problem.

  Brian