[ gaim-Support Requests-1106227 ] Can\'t connect 2 my Y! account behind http proxy, port 3128

Support Requests item #1106227, was opened at 2005-01-20 12:00
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1106227&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi!

Since today my connection here in my office changed
from direct connection to one behind an http proxy,
port 3128. I reconfigured my yahoo account, specifying
IP, port, user and pass of the new http proxy (only
3128 is open), but I can't connect. However, Y!
messenger connects with the new configuration.

Is there any problem with gaim and yahoo protocol, when
connecting through an http proxy? How must I config my
account? I'm using gaim 1.1.0. Please, help me, because
I don't want to use Y! messenger anymore, just gaim and
gaim!!

Thanks,
Ginet