[ gaim-Support Requests-1011700 ] Cannot log into AOL accounts

Support Requests item #1011700, was opened at 2004-08-18 15:24
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200235&aid=1011700&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I have a couple AOL acounts - some are created via AOL
and others are AIM.  I can use the AIM ones just fine
however the AOL accounts do not want to log in.  Is
there any support on this topic?

Thanks in advance.

jrvanas

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)