Re: How to block glyph fallback in a QT application?

I've just noticed your post

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fontconfig/2014-January/005055.html

which either didn't reached me by mail or was incidentally deleted before reading. I apologize for my late answer.

The ligatures are encoded as PUA characters, more information is available in

http://bc.klf.uw.edu.pl/288/
http://bc.klf.uw.edu.pl/289/

Best regards

Janusz

--
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bień - Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)
Prof. Janusz S. Bień - University of Warsaw (Formal Linguistics Department)