Re: fiologparser_hist.py script patch and enhancements?

For what it's worth I feel your pain and I think it's impossible to
win until there's only one version of Python actively left. My hope is
by making it consistent across all the fio scripts everyone will be
the same jam and will at least be able to do a find/replace.

Perhaps someone should suggest a PEP which is an interpreter line that
is just a line like preferredpython[2,3] and everyone is just expected
to run a small conversion tool before starting to use it. Said
conversion tool can rewrite the line to be env based, absolute, prefer
python 3 to python 2 if when it's a Sunday and the weather's good...

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/