Re: fiologparser_hist.py script patch and enhancements?

Hi,

Alas no. It's less of a case of "is the Python version at least 2.7"
and more a case of "not all platforms have a "python2" link (see
macOS) / distros are banning interpreters lines that mention just
"python" (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Python#Multiple_Python_Runtimes
).

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/