Re: buffer-cache builds up with invalidate=1 too

Hi,

If memory serves it's actually slightly more complicated. If you are
using loops=<number> then I *think* (you'll have to check) you will
find that invalidation happens once per each loop start. However when
you use time_based to do the repetition there is essentially only one
"loop" (even though the job goes on forever) so loop actions only
happen right at the start of the job with that option (that's why I
put the scare quotes around "beginning" ;-).

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/