Re: Mixed seq+random worload thread

Hey,

My Perl is a bit rusty but look at how the write throughput is calculated:

        # Run again, this time with an aggressor process injecting
        # writes in the background.  The aggressor is rate-limited
        # to a fraction of the baseline read throughput.
        foreach my $write_workload ( @write_workloads )
        {
            my ($write_pattern, $write_pct) = @$write_workload;

            my $write_tput_KBps =
                int ( ( $write_pct / 100 ) * $read_tput_KBps );

So it is accounting for the fact that the write throughput will be
limited to a percentage of the read throughput.

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/