Re: Mixed seq+random worload thread

Hi,

Please don't drop the fio mailing list CC / send email only to me as
it ends up in the wrong folder for me and you remove the ability for
others to answer your question or find it via search engines. Thanks!

I think you're right - there would be an impact. However if SEQ_WR
were to go really slow (say, 9 IOPS a second) how else can the ratio
of SEQ_WR to RND_RD you requested be maintained other than by slowing
down RND_RD? By definition haven't you also bound the rates together?

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/