Re: fio docs web page (generated html from HOWTO, README etc.)

Hi,

On 5 July 2017 at 04:16, Rebecca Cran <rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I noticed the fio documentation files HOWTO, README etc. have been converted
> to reStructured text, so since they're not so readable as plain text now
> I've generated the html versions and uploaded the 2.21 version to
> http://bluestop.org/files/fio/doc .

Others have mentioned the reduced readability too -
https://github.com/axboe/fio/pull/330 .

There is also an (unofficial) generated version of docs over on
http://fio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ but this is currently only
re-generated manually. Perhaps we should make it more official and
include a link to it?

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/