Re: fio docs web page (generated html from HOWTO, README etc.)

On 07/05/17 01:05, Sitsofe Wheeler wrote:
Hi,

On 5 July 2017 at 04:16, Rebecca Cran <rebecca@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I noticed the fio documentation files HOWTO, README etc. have been converted
to reStructured text, so since they're not so readable as plain text now
I've generated the html versions and uploaded the 2.21 version to
http://bluestop.org/files/fio/doc .
Others have mentioned the reduced readability too -
https://github.com/axboe/fio/pull/330 .

There is also an (unofficial) generated version of docs over on
http://fio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ but this is currently only
re-generated manually. Perhaps we should make it more official and
include a link to it?

It is updated automatically by readthedocs.io, there is a delay though.