Re: fio rbd completions (Was: fio rbd hang for block sizes > 1M)

Hi Jens,

The current code runs good!

Test Conf: jobs=1 iodepth=1 bs=4k

if busy_poll = 1, IOPS is 38989.
if busy_poll = 0, IOPS is 33031.

And busy_poll=0 test result looks no difference from the old code than
do not have sorted events wait.