RE: Group reporting with latency and IOPS

On Tue, Jan 29 2013, Neto, Antonio Jose Rodrigues wrote:
> Jens, sorry to bother you again, but I am trying to apply the I've got
> this=  error. Could you please help me how to fix it?

I forgot to push a previous change out. Pull again and try applying, should apply without fuzz.

I am afraid that I am doing something wrong.... The latest change (pull) was in client.c. I pulled, copied the whole directory but same error.

[root@mickey fio]# patch <a.diff
patching file client.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 595 with fuzz 1.
patching file eta.c