Re: Group reporting with latency and IOPS

On Tue, Jan 29 2013, Neto, Antonio Jose Rodrigues wrote:
> atency: (clat) 577usecs - 0.577ms
> >
> >Correct too.
> >
> >> Am I doing the correct analysis?
> >
> >Yep.
> >
> >> One question is: Is it possible to have global IOPS and latency?
> >
> >You mean for both read and write combined? Fio does not report that, but
> >for IOPS you could just add them. For latency, the larger of the two.
> >
> >--=20
> >Jens Axboe
> >

> Hi Jens
>
> This is neto from Brazil
>
> How are you?
>
> Thank you so much for your answer.
>
> How can I have a combined IOPS reported?

You can't, at least not automatically. You would have to sum them up. It
would not be hard to add at all, though, controlled by an option. I
haven't had any requests for it before now, usually people ask for more
fine grained metrics, not the other way around :-)

--
Jens Axboe