Re: Goodbye Xen on RH/Fedora?

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Evan Lavelle <sa212+fcxen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Veli-Pekka Kestilä wrote:

Also I don't think kvm will be that different or hard to learn if it becomes to that. It actually has paravirtual network drivers for windows from Qumranet which you can get without extra fee so I think if you are having windows clients it could be way to go in future. For xen you need to pay to Novell for that priviledge.

Has anyone tried the Qumranet drivers? My XP clients on Xen are very slow. There are free Windows drivers at http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv, but I think they still need some development.

I tried, they were running OK for me.
--
Emre