Re: Boot fails with 2.6.20-295.10.fc7

Is there a particular application which could be a problem? Usually it's a matter of wanting to run a 32 bit browser so that proprietary plugins will work (yes, I'm looking at you Adobe). 32 bit apps in general should run fine on a 64 bit kernel, provided you install the relevant 32 bit libs.

Richard, to answer your specific question, yes, I would need to run the 32 bit version of Firefox and its plug-ins. It's ironic though that Acrobat is one of the few things that I haven't managed to get working yet ...

Regards,
Langdon