Re: Boot time F15

Like maybe it's trying to mount my nfs mount before the
network and/or services to do it have started yet? (just to try, I'll
make sure it's not sleeping and fully awake when booting and make sure
that isn't it).

   Yes, that's what I'm thinking.  If you turn off the automount of your NFS share, does this all go away?  I think it's pretty typical that NFS will hang things up if there isn't a network available... and perhaps we're running into an issue where there isn't a network because it isn't getting started until NetworkManager comes up later.

   -- John Watzke