Boot time F15

Ok, is it just me and/or my system, that it seems to take forever for it
to boot from the time grub starts?

I've even also changed my services to only run minimal at best and it
still takes forever (ran "setup" commmand and turned off services via
that way).

Yes, I know debugging is turned on am sure, but this seems ridiculous.
Anything to post/show to see what it is if not known?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The best town on Earth!"