Re: F15 Alpha will not start after my last yum update

Also, so that you can see that something is happening during those up to 30
minutes, type ESC once to switch plymouth graphical boot to show the boot
output. Things will be very slow, but mine did eventually get to a graphical
system (I also had to hit alt-SysRq-r or even alt-SysRq-re, I think, to jog
things in order to get X to run).