F15 Alpha will not start after my last yum update

Hi All
I just updated my Fedora 15 Alpha, after that It will no longer start the gnome-shell, the last thing I see is a error regarding the NetworkManager. Any ideas or suggestions to what I can do to get around this problem, I even tried to reinstall the system, but stupid as I can be I added the Test repo doing installation, and then it would not start again.

Any help would be appreciated

--
Dennis Appelon Nielsen <dennis@xxxxxxxxxxx>