New BugZapper Introduction - Vivek Srivastava

 Hello Fedora Community ,

  I am Vivek Srivastava currently doing bachelor of technology course in computer science,India.I have done various

  projects related to web development ,systems programming and testing .

  I would like to thank  all fedora contributors for creating such a great product.I have been using fedora since 9th version

 and also used other Linux distributions.I thought it to be better for me to join fedora as a technical contributor so that

 I can enhance my skills and also contribute to  fedora project for  building an enterprise stable software.

 These  are some of my projects which I built during my curriculum that I would like to mention:

    Projects:

1. Name : Intranet Security Testing

    Role   : Programming,testing and security analysis

2. Name : http://www.friendlane.com

    Platform : Php,Mysql,Apache,Linux

3. Name : http://www.ijrimsec.com

    Platform : Php,Mysql,Apache , Linux

    Description : International Journal Of Research (ISSN NO: 0976-8211,Journal Name - VIVECHAN).

    I also worked on Cadastral Mapping System using ArcGIS technology during my internship.

    I am experienced using C programming and also familiar with system administration .

     Thanks a lot to this wonderful community for accepting me as a contributor to fedora project.

    As my signature I am also sending my contact details ,So if any one wishes to contact me ,I am just few

    packets away.

    Contact Details :

   Vivek Srivastava,

   Phone No: +91-9871208463