Re: fc15 TC1 isos

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM, John Watzke <watzkej@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To login as root graphically hasn't been a feature for at least a couple
releases, if not longer.  That's not a bug.

What do you mean it asked for a network connection and you canceled?  As
in it kept asking and never connected or you just canceled upon the
initial connection?

    Also, I wasn't saying that root login is a bug as I expect that is not allowed.  The issue was that firstboot didn't run.  My particular workaround was just to switch to a console, login as root, and create a user.

   -- John Watzje