Re: fc15 TC1 isos

To login as root graphically hasn't been a feature for at least a couple
releases, if not longer.  That's not a bug.

What do you mean it asked for a network connection and you canceled?  As
in it kept asking and never connected or you just canceled upon the
initial connection?

   My install was a DVD install so it really shouldn't have asked me for a connection since I wasn't pulling from any repo other than the DVD.  I initially tried to connect through Wifi but I have a hidden WPA2 network which apparently it doesn't connect to.  Since I didn't need the network connection, I just closed the network connection window and continued through the install.

   -- John Watzke