Re: Questions about Fusion Linux

> In the opposite direction it doesn't work well either.
> ABRT submits crash reports in Fedora's bugzilla even if 3rd party add-ons
> are the culprit. All the Fedora packager can do is to set CLOSED/CANTFIX
> with a request to submit a bug report in a 3rd party bug tracker. And if
> that isn't done (which happens regularly IMO), 3rd party packagers would
> need to hunt down such reports in Fedora's bugzilla.

Hum I thought you could point abrt to whatever bugzilla you wanted
atleast it should not be that difficult to change it however I'm not so
sure if it can deal with sending to two different bugzillas as is needed
in the case of Fedora+RpmFusion which I'm guessing it does not based on
your reply.

However I think its a bit odd if abrt just sends the report to our
bugzilla if the component does not exist there.

JBG