Questions about Fusion Linux

I got an email this morning from the Fusion Linux group. In it, the
group lead suggested this to one of his users -

"Fusion 14 betais based on Fedora 14 which isn't released yet so there
could be number of bugs that haven't been fixed yet. I suggest you
report the bug via fedora bugtracker and just say that you are using
Fedora 14."

Do we now support Fusion Linux as well? Is it correct for them to use bugzilla?