Re: Revisor bug? the .discinfo file is missing in action

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Gregory Woodbury <redwolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've tried both f13 and F14 (without chroots) running against a local mirror
> of
> rawhide.  Just did a "yum install revisor" as root and going forward.
>
> For some reason, the .discinfo file is either not being copied or is simply
> missing from the repository.
>
> I'd  like to see your setup instructions again.

I will have to dig them out - but of course if you are composing
rawhide then there is a possibility of not working 100% - however you
could search the archives of either the test list or Fedora user list
for my original post (I can't remember exactly but some months ago).
Also I seem to remember that if you are composing for an arch
different to the machine you are running on then it is safer in a
chroot.

I will try to look for the post about mock/pungi setup in the next day
or so and post the link back here.

--
mike c