Re: Revisor bug? the .discinfo file is missing in action

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:44 PM, mike cloaked <mike.cloaked@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gregory Woodbury <redwolfe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been playing around with revisor/pungi/etc...
>
> Everything works up to the point of starting to write the iso file, when
> it errors out with a missing .discinfo file.
>
> Is there a simple missing step to generate this file?
> I'm sure that Jesse Keating and others in the rel-eng team are using this
> program
> so what's wrong?

I have been running pungi inside mock chroot since f11 days with no
issues. ÂI have a build machine doing this running f12 just fine at
the moment. ÂAre you using f13? ÂAre you running pungi in the machine
directly or inside a mock chroot? ÂSome while ago I posted the way I
set my system up to do this - but maybe you are using a different
technique. ÂRevisor is different to pungi though and I don't use that
package!

I guess it will need some detail of how you are actually setting things up......

I've tried both f13 and F14 (without chroots) running against a local mirror of
rawhide. Just did a "yum install revisor" as root and going forward.

For some reason, the .discinfo file is either not being copied or is simply
missing from the repository.

I'd like to see your setup instructions again.

--
Greg Woodbury
aka redwolfe(proventesters)