Part of characters missing

I have a Fedora 14 systems with updates as of today (10/11/10) and have
noticed a small problem.  I am not sure where to look to get more
information or if other are also seeing the same problem.  If I do an 'ls /'
(or any other directory) parts of the last letter of some
filenames/directory names are missing.  In this case, it is the 'd' in
lost+found' and the 'a' in media.  This seems to have been there for at
least a couple of weeks and would not be a good thing to have in a release.
Anybody else seeing this?  This system does not have any custom
modifications or settings.  It is stock KDE and updated from Fedora 13.

Jim