Re: certain php-pear and php-channel-doctrine installs or updates run php forever

Le 08/10/2010 16:40, stan a Ãcrit :
> Hi,
>
> I installed F14 x86_64 from the Beta DVD this week.  When I updated the
> huge number of packages I normally install, I found that whenever
> certain php-pear packages or the php-channel-doctrine package are
> installed or updated, yum fires off php and it runs using over 90% of
> CPU, and seemingly doing nothing.  I let it run for a while to see if
> it was doing something useful, and it ran for over 40 minutes without
> ending, using most of the cpu during that time.  When I cancel the
> transaction, yum in the future informs me that there is a transaction
> awaiting completion and I should run yum-complete-transaction.  When I
> do the same behavior ensues.

Could you provides the installed php extension list ?

	rpm -qa php\* | sort

1/ yum update --exclude php\* (to avoid long list in next)
2/ yum update

And a full yum transaction output

+