Re: F13 duplicate disk icons in Nautilus

OK problem sorted.

I removed "user" from /etc/fstab and Nautilus now only shows the icon
for the drive once.

So this works OK:

LABEL=files             /media/files                    ext4
rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=devkit,exec 0 0

I know /media is used by the system for automatically mounted drives but
it just makes things easier having everything in one place....
I label my file systems with no duplicate names so all OK.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Andrew