Re: gtk3

Dear J?hann B. Gu?mundsson, JBG:

>Are you using pygobject2-2.21.1-6 or newer if not update to that or later release in koji ( if >it does exist ) and see if this problem still persist.

Thank you very much for knowing what and where I needed to get/ update on my system...  I did NOT have that update yet until today's updates on rawhide.  I am now currently at pygobject2-2.21.1-9, and my problem has been resolved!  I am now able once again to continue contributing to Gramps, genealogy software!

I am very grateful to you for this information and your taking the time to help me!  I was beginning to think that I was going to have to downgrade from rawhide to F13 to get my system working once again!

Sincerely yours,
Rob G. Healey