Re: Draft of Install Test SOP, Could you help to find some problems?

Hi Niels,

I think what you said is right. I did some changes according to your comments. Thanks .:)

Regards,
Liam

Liam,
good work on this SOP draft. I see some minor thing. If I read the
following line: 'Currently, we mainly announce install test in fedora
mailing list' I was wondering that we announced this "test
installation days" on the normal f-l, but the link show correctly to
the f-t-l. Or is the link wrong and the 	announcement should relay
send to f-l?

--
Regards,
Niels