Re: Another BugZapper Introduction

On 06/22/2009 12:22 PM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I'm a full-time sysadmin for a small Philippine engineering
consultancy firm using a heterogenous network of Linux and Windows.
Most of my office hours are used troubleshooting Windows machines (if
only AutoCAD works on Linux) so I need the practice. Joining
BugZappers is my way of learning more about Linux and hopefully,
contributing back to the community.

In terms of Linux experience, my first Linux is Red Hat 9 though I
only started to understand Linux starting Fedora 7 (sysadmin course).
Languages I'm exposed to: C/++, bash, python, php, ruby, and German.

Alongside being an Ambassador, I'm also in FreeMedia.

Regards,

Heherson Pagcaliwagan
http://www.azneita.org

Hello Heheron and welcome =). As I mentioned in irc there is a meeting tomorrow https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings as well as our triage day event after. Just let me know when you hear from Adam and we can take up where we left off.

See you in irc
Edward (TK009)