Re: BugZappers

Adam Williamson wrote:
On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 18:22 +0000, Lalit Dhiri wrote:
From: awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx
To: fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:02:04 -0800
Subject: RE: BugZappers

But, if you're still worried, by all means feel free not to sign it. If
that's the case, I will take the matter up with the legal folks to see
if we can remove the requirement for Bugzappers to sign the CLA.
--
I think it's best to get a response from legal as I will not be signing the CLA.

OK, this has been fixed now. I talked to spot (part of the legal group)
and he checked back and figured that fedorabugs requiring CLA signature
is more or less a mistake. The requirement has now been removed.

From now on, other admins please note :), people don't need to sign the
CLA to join Bugzappers. I'll approve Lalit's membership now.

Thanks!

Fair enough.

The BugZappers didn't make this up on their own. It was reviewed by FESCo (who was kind of neutral on the issue if I recall correctly) about a year ago at one of their meetings.

John