Re: PulseAudio info needed

Scott Robbins wrote:
So, for me at least, I can't say it's a good implementation.  Judging
from what I'm seeing on the forums since F10, I don't think I'm the only
one with issues.

Probably not. Would be useful to direct them to file bug reports. The one thread I saw mixed a lot of things together in ways I couldn't easily follow up.

Forums are great for end users asking questions but if you are there primarily to try and provide answers, then it is tiring.

Did you do anything special to get it working in console, or did it just
work for you with no further configuration?

(For what it's worth, in console, I use it with mplayer.)

Yes, mplayer on the console works just fine for me. Did nothing special.
I will probably upgrade to current rawhide from Fedora 10 soon anyway for some taste of breakage.

Rahul