Re: Here again with bugs on Window shared folders.

Antonio M wrote:
But after struggling with my Fedora, I got from the Window guy that
they could not see Volume (F) in Computer Resources!!! and I could see
in my Fedora but not connect to it....so at the end, i have to blame
Windows to losing the additional resource.

Now that the problem is solved I have another question/problem

If I open a document file on a Fedora machine that is on a shared
folder on a network resource at least in Windowswhen I want to save it
I get an error (in particular if on Volume (F)).Any idea???

No. No idea. You have to provide an exact description of what you do and how it can be reproduced and what you expect and what you see. Especially the exact text of error messages. The bugzilla description template is a very good guide on how to do it.

Tnx

You are welcome. But please reconsider your right to criticize the samba maintainers and accusing them of being sloppy - especially when you refuse to play by the rules and file a bug when you think you see one.

/Mads