Re: new xorg 1.5.2 on updates-testing for fedora 9 fails to detect my mouse.

Could you test a live spin to see if everything is working there
and btw the xorg.conf should not get recreated and has does not and will
not exist in F10 thou you can create one and the X server reads it.

JBG

I'm downloading the preview release and as soon as the download is completed I'll report the result.

Adrin.