Re: new xorg 1.5.2 on updates-testing for fedora 9 fails to detect my mouse.

Adrin Jalali wrote:

    What happens if you remove the xorg.conf all together and start X

    JBG

It didn't recreate the xorg.conf file and no touchpad mouse or keyboard is detected. Oh, I forgot to say that my external USB mouse is detected by the xorg server, but my touchpad mouse is not detected.

Adrin.

Could you test a live spin to see if everything is working there
and btw the xorg.conf should not get recreated and has does not and will
not exist in F10 thou you can create one and the X server reads it.

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg@xxxxx
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801