Re: new xorg 1.5.2 on updates-testing for fedora 9 fails to detect my mouse.

What happens if you remove the xorg.conf all together and start X

JBG

It didn't recreate the xorg.conf file and no touchpad mouse or keyboard is detected. Oh, I forgot to say that my external USB mouse is detected by the xorg server, but my touchpad mouse is not detected.

Adrin.