Re: F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Requests for enhancements should go into http://bugzilla.redhat.com. Did they?

Yes they did now go look.

If you want them discussed, you should be listing them directly. It provides additional context.

Oh so it's a complaint now pointing out things that might go better
and ask people to come up with suggestion.

Sure, you can do that but don't expect me specifically to solve the problem of people refusing to read important information. I simply don't see a solution to that.

Rahul