Re: F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:

Nobody reads the release notes
It is time that a certain people or group of people start to realize  that.

A good pointer to that is that nobody complained
when team anaconda removed the release notes in anaconda.

We have to find a better way to get the info ( or least the major ones ) to our users.

Floor is open for suggestions..

If nobody reads the release notes, nobody can force them to read anything else either. Fact is, that some people read it and others don't. Feel free to educate them. We have been linking to the release notes from the front page of the website for a long time now.

Rahul