Re: F10 beta: No xorg.conf, where to tweak Synaptics pad?

Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2008-10-10, 13:45 GMT, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
If nobody reads the release notes, nobody can force them to read anything else either. Fact is, that some people read it and others don't. Feel free to educate them. We have been linking to the release notes from the front page of the website for a long time now.

Well, the truth is, I don't remember whether we have them still available in Anaconda -- are they there?

Nope. Not anymore.

Rahul