Re: Fedora 9 updates-testing report

cornel panceac wrote:

2008/5/18 Adrin Jalali <adrin.jalali@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:adrin.jalali@xxxxxxxxx>>:

        We have over 10000 or so bugs open in bugzilla now. Yes, it is a
        shame that we don't have as much as resources as we need and
        people would rather invent conspiracy theories than help out.

        Rahul

otoh, if you don't have air to breathe, you should not run that fast, imho.

Innovation in the Free software world doesn't happen by being stagnant. Most of the bugs have nothing to do with the speed of Fedora releases but change in upstream projects. If you want new features, that kind of churn is just a side effect. It is a balance and where Fedora draws the line is well known.

Rahul