Re: Network interface won't come up on reboot

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 15:32 -0400, Marcus Leech wrote:

> I'm perfectly willing to believe that PEBKAU (Problem Exists Between
> Keyboard and User).  Particularly given that
>   I simply expected it to *work* when I turned off NM (and statically
> configured everything).  The difference, I guess is
>   that NM is now on by default, rather than the other way around.

Not expected to work.  /some/ service has to bring up the network, and
in F9 that service defaults to NetworkManager.  The old 'network'
service is there if you wish to revert back to it, but you will have to
turn it on if you turn NetworkManager off.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!