Re: Network interface won't come up on reboot

Martin Coker wrote:

The only way I could get my eth0 to work at boot up was to configure it with static ip address netmask and route every attempt to get ip by dchp was failing. Network manager had to be disabled. Otherwise it was a manual config everytime. I wonder if it may have something to do with the services boot up order?

I have it statically configured with IP, netmask, route, etc. Still won't come up on boot. I think this could very-well
 be a show-stopper issue, with only 8 days left before the release.

--
Marcus Leech                            Mail:   Dept 1A12, M/S: 04352P16
Security Standards Advisor        Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145