Re: Network interface won't come up on reboot

Adam Pribyl wrote:

It could be, but at the moment I have a feeling from your report, that problem is more in that you acctually do not know, how you have configured the interface. If you disabled the NM and did not set up the network service to start, then it's clear your network is not brought up. Here I have NM on (dhcp) and network off and it works fine. Elsewhere I have NM off and network with dhcp on, and works too. If this is server, then just disable NM as it is more desktop focused and use network servis as in any previous version of Fedora.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that PEBKAU (Problem Exists Between Keyboard and User). Particularly given that I simply expected it to *work* when I turned off NM (and statically configured everything). The difference, I guess is
 that NM is now on by default, rather than the other way around.

--
Marcus Leech                            Mail:   Dept 1A12, M/S: 04352P16
Security Standards Advisor        Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145